Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business OMWBE certified MBE, DBE, SBE, SDVOSB
Locally Owned and Operated
Serving the Greater Puget Sound area in Washington State.
In King, Pierce, Snohomish, Kitsap and Thurston counties
Mobile Industrial - Commercial Service only
Services we offer:
- Commercial Kitchen Fire Suppression Systems UL 300 upgrades, Installation Service & Confidence Testing, Repiping, Nozzles Installation, Kitchen Rangehood Fire Suppression Semi-annual Maintenance
- Paint Booth Industrial Dry Chemical Fire Suppression Systems Installation & Service & Confidence Testing
- Fire Extinguisher Monthly and Annual Maintenance, 6 Year Tear Downs, 12 Year Hydrotests, Recharges and Sales
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Manufacturer-trained, certified, bonded, 2,000,000 general liability, $1,000,000 vehicle
- Registered TERO Native Alaskan owned
- Registered U.S. Government Vendor (SAM)
- Registered Washington State Vendor (WEBS)
- Certified Washington State OMWBE Minority Disadvantaged Small Business Enterprise (MBE/DBE/SBE/SDB)
- Washington State Contractor No. ACCESFP941JF
- Seattle Fire Dept Technical Certifications: SCP C-06551, SCP-C006573
Fire prevention is a valuable investment for all businesses. If you have a fire, how long can you afford for your business to be down? Will your customers wait for you to get everything back in order or will they go somewhere else? 47% of all businesses that experience a fire never reopen their doors. Fire prevention by means of fire suppression is a smart investment in your business. The most common sources of fire danger are grease fires in commercial kitchens, electrical fires in areas with electrical equipment such as computer rooms or electrical vaults, and volatile gases in paint booths or mixing areas. Our goal is to protect your business with the most up to date fire prevention equipment possible. Please see the following pages for specific information on fire hazards and how we can help you protect your business with code compliant fire prevention and suppression.
Access Fire Protection Services, Inc.
PO Box 443, Gig Harbor, WA 98335
Office North (425) 413-2648
Office South (253) 872-7727